Saturday, January 13, 2007

What, No Comments?

Oh it is so depressing. I forgot how difficult it was to start up a NEW blog. No comments!

I am in the process of transferring all my blog posts over to this new blog (so if you click a link on the left and only one item shows up when you were expecting more, check back in a month, I should have everything moved over by then). Unfortunately I do not know HOW to move comments with them.

So my blog remains commentless (is that a word?). I hope that this blog can be a blessing to you. And thank you for your patience as I transfer everything from four different blogs into this one.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Aw, I'll post a comment! :) I like your new blog! I was just reading through the archives and saw that you are a Mac user. We are too! :)

Love your scrapbook pages!