Sunday, January 14, 2007

Oven-Fried Chicken

Oh just LOOKING at this picture of oven-fried chicken makes me hungry!

I have NEVER heard of oven-fried chicken before, but thanks to Mrs. Wilt over at The Sparrow's Nest (another new FAVORITE blog) I now do! And she talks about how she has chicken AND biscuits with recipes for BOTH!! WONDERFUL for a beginner like me (I can cook some good vegetarian stuff, but am not good in the cooking meat department AND have never cooked/baked TWO things in the oven at once or right after the other). I am so excited to have yummy oven-baked chicken AND hot biscuits too!!

I am printing off this recipe (and the biscuit one too) and adding it to my MOMYS Cookbook!!!

1 comment:

StacyK said...

Sounds delicious!!!
I have not made oven fried chicken in a very long time. Thanks for the reminder.I'm going to have that one on the menu soon.
Also, thanks for visiting my blog. I wanted to reply to your question about Rebekah Wilson's Needlework skills book. I have to say that I am not sure if she has all the information in it regarding how to start with little ones, using cross-stitch fabric etc. The book seems to be very comprehensive though. I wonder if you could email her and ask? Maybe you could check her website www.hopechestlegacy.com
I am going to get the book. It sounds great.
Have a good week,
Stacy (Aussie in America)
www.homeschoolblogger.com/AussieinAmerica