I so love learning more about others through things like this, so I thought I would answer here and hope you answer too. Share a link in the comments to your answers and let's get to know each other! :)
1. I have to flush all bugs killed in my presence down the toilet. I am so scared that if I don't that they will come back and get me. Can you tell I watched WAAAAAY too many horror stories at a young age?
2. I eat Recess Peanut Butter Cups by nibbling off all the ridges first around the edge and then nibble away at the center. LOL!!!
3. My favorite part of the pizza is the triangle tip! Sometimes I will even cut a pizza into more slices in order to get more triangle tips!! :)
4. While I am very outspoken on my web and sometimes one-on-one, in groups I am as shy as they come. I do much better with just one person. Although I can stand up in front of a bunch of women and speak, I cannot speak at a party where there are groups of people.
5. When I am flustered or angry, I cannot speak. Literally. I begin stuttering and cannot gather my thoughts to save my life.
6. Whenever I am away from my family (husband and children) for more than 30 minutes, I miss them and want to go home to be with them. I actually don't think this is weird. I think it is GREAT that I love being with my family. But I know that in today's world, this is considered weird that I don't want more ME time. It's not about ME it is about THEM!!! :)
Thanks to The Sparrow's Nest for this great idea!!! And I will post the Saturday Sweetheart's idea later today.