Thursday, May 17, 2007

Well it happened....

I got my first spam comment. I was really hoping it would never happen to me, but since it did (and thankfully I was online when it happened and HOPEFULLY was able to delete it before anyone could see it)...and since I don't have as much time on the computer to monitor things like that, I have changed my comments to be moderator enabled.

I REALLY HOPE this doesn't deter anyone from commenting. Those of you who blog know how important those comments are. They give you the encouragement to keep blogging everyday.

SO take some time today to leave some loving on someone's blog whom you really appreciate. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand I'm in a constant battle with spammers on Home Ec 101's message boards. I'm always feel horrible if someone put up something raunchy. Although deep down I know users know we don't condone it and are human, it still upsets me. I'm trying to find a solution, so I completely understand your enabling moderation.

Sharon said...

I enjoy reading your blog and do appreciate you!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Sorry that you received a spam comment. You've got a great blog -- it's a shame that people are so petty.

Lisa said...

Unfortunately, this seems to be something that is happening on other blogs too. I haven't figured out how to moderate the comments on my blog. Hope that was your first and only spam comment.