Monday, May 14, 2007

T-Shirt Dresses and Crocheted Trimmed Socks

I have never seen a T-Shirt dress done this way or look this adorable!!!

T-Shirt Dress Tutorial

I am one who learns better by pictures, and since this is a word tutorial, I am not sure if I will be able to do it or not yet. I am a VERY novice sewer. But I have been collecting fabric in the hopes of ONE day making these type dresses.

I also wanted to point out a tutorial on making crocheted trimmed socks. These are SO CUTE (and supposed to be SO EASY, but it looks a bit hard to me, maybe will be easier once I am actually doing it).

Crocheted Trimmed Socks Tutorial

HT to Simple Gifts (a wonderful new little blog that has popped up. if you like crafts you will like this site)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for those great links!

You are my personal link-finder...because we have the same tastes! :-)

Gina said...

Hi Paula:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am really new to digital scrapbooks. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog. I see you are very good at digital scrapbooking so I hope to learn a lot from you.

The t-shirt dress is so cute too. I would love to make one for my Gianna but she's very active (wild!) I've tried to have her wear dresses around the house but they seem to get in her way :-)If she bends down and accidentally steps on the hem and can't get up, she gets very upset.

gina