Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Must See Site - Family Fun and Friendly Ideas

I cannot BELIEVE that I have not linked to or find a mention of this site on my blog!!!

I admit that while it is one that I used to frequent more often, I found other blogs that took up more time. HOWEVER, she has been doing something on her blog that makes it one that I try to visit at least once a week to see what the NEW FAMILY FUN NIGHT is!! This is a FABULOUS idea!!!!

Friday is our fun night too (I need to get back into posting my Friday's Vintage Fun ideas.

Anyways, the site is called The Homespun Heart and is definitely a must see site!!! And one to add to your RSS feed!!!

Some of my favorite post from recent:
Family Night: Water Fun!
Family Mail Boxes
Little Ladies Tea Party (Rebecca and Shereen - I thought of you when I saw this! This is a MUST read)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree--Monica works so hard at coming up with creative theme activities for her family. Oh, I feel so lazy when I see what she's come up with!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!! I love this Homespun Heart blog! I especially like the stencilled Bible verse idea, I want to do that.
Thanks for the wonderful visit the other day, it was such a treat! Hope we can get together soon,
love,
Nancy

Monica Wilkinson said...

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! I'm so glad you are finding some ideas that you can use with your family! :)