Thursday, May 24, 2007

Meme on Books

Meme from Like Merchant Ships

Find the NEAREST BOOK to you (do not go looking around for a good book). Turn to page 161 and read the 5th full sentence. Share it with us.

Tomato worms emit a very foul smell that will get on your hands and clothes.

EEWWWWW!! Not so sure I want to grow heirloom tomatoes anymore. How did I miss that sentence the first time I read this book???

With gardening time here (we are mostly preparing for NEXT year's garden - you know how it is when you first move into a new house...) so I have my FAVORITE gardening book All New Square Foot Gardening. If you read this book in the past and thought TOO MUCH WORK, then you need to read the ALL NEW version! OH this makes gardening SO EASY! Even your two year old can garden (and have a WEED FREE garden!). :)

I tag anyone who wants to participate. Just leave a comment and I will follow up!! :)