Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not Really Posting This Week ... In Need of Prayer Please

In April, I received a speeding ticket which I know to be wrong. I have been gathering information and proof and this week is my week in court. Please pray for peace (I am so nervous and upset about all this that I cannot sleep). Even with pictures of PROOF of my innocence, the city attorney is going by what the cop says he did - which I know he did not. There are three other ladies who also got tickets willing to testify that the cop did not do what he says he did. Please pray that the truth will be known by ALL involved in this case (the judge, the jury, the city attorney). Please pray that the ticket (the first one I have gotten in over 10 years) is dismissed. And please pray that I will be able to speak truth and coherently. I get so nervous sometimes.

ETA: I just wanted to add that I truly do believe that cop, while really good people, are not infallible. They are human and can make mistakes or be mistaken, just like any of us can.

2 comments:

Sallie said...

thanks for sharing your prayer request... will be praying! We had a judge who wanted nothing to do with anything you said last year on a family matter and it just was terrible.. I think they get elected and the word justice fades from memory sometimes..

God bless,

Martha A. said...

I am sorry! It is hard when you are accused of wrong and you know that if you did do it, you would accept it, but when you did not it is hard!