Wednesday, August 15, 2007

For The Photographer In All Of Us

Most of us, by now, have succumbed to the digital camera and done away with our film cameras. And with even the digital point and shoot camera (like mine is) you can still create the most amazing pictures by using the manual settings (something you really could NOT do with the film point and shoot).

I don't know what person DOESN'T like to take GOOD pictures. Well, now you can! Tips and tricks and inexpensive ways to create the tools you need to take shots like the pros. :)

The Digital Photography School blog is one in my RSS feed reader I read daily. It has some GREAT stuff!

And just so all my Etsy friends out there don't miss this one, How To Make An Inexpensive Light Tent! This an help you get better shots without paying boocoo bucks for the "real" thing. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just wanted to thank you, once again, for the link love. I am LOVING the DPS and have spent SO much time perusing their articles. Oh-I am in LOVE! I just need to figure out how to rss feed to them...

Thanks SO much Paula! I am LOVING it (and your input on my store)!