Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dinner (day 5 and 6)

Sorry I did not post about dinner yesterday, I figured I had enough posts yesterday! LOL!!

SO yesterday:
Breakfast - granola
lunch - leftovers
dinner - pancakes. I know this one sounds silly, but my daughter desperately wanted to make pancakes, and a good Momma does not pass up the opportunity to teach her daughter to make pancakes. I must say she did a WONDERFUL job!!!

Today:
Breakfast was left over pancakes. :)
Lunch was a hodge podge of stuff. We grabbed bags of dried fruit and nuts and chips and guacamole and dates. LOL! We were heading out and would be out most of the day. The girls LOVED having the hodge podge of foods, and got more than enough to eat.
Dinner - frozen corn dogs and those cans of baked beans we have so much of! LOL!!!

No comments: