Monday, August 20, 2007

I WON I WON I WON!!!

Ok, so I really am the girl who never wins anything (except the heart of my wonderful husband!). But I just won a free yard of fabric from Sew Mama Sew!! They have a give a way every Friday so be sure to enter!!! :)

Now a yard might not seem like a big thing, but wait until you see the fabrics I get to choose from!!! Any suggestions? Let me know what YOUR favorite is!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SEW MAMA SEW!!

I think I am going to use the fabric to make myself a beautiful skirt! (Number 51 on my 101 Things in 1001 days)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Sara and I read your blog very frequently, and am always blessed by it. I have been a bit behind lately and just now read your WONDERFUL post in Proverbs 31. I had to smile when you shared your fear of inviting the Pastor's family over. As a Pastor's wife (and mother of 3 little PKs), let me enourage you. We are normal people who *need* the fellowship of other Christians who will let us be just that: normal Christian friends. It is so easy to become isolated as a pastor's family... "inspiration" and "leaders" to all, but really *included* with so few. Please don't delay in doing this really gracious ministry for your Pastor's family! We would much rather a family be open and friendly with us than hold us at arm's length or pretend to be "perfect" when we're around. We need to be allowed to just fellowship, to! Keep up the great blogging work. :) -Sara Shalom

Tammy said...

Oh, I'm jealous! ;-) Not really! Have fun picking out your fabric from Sew, Mama, Sew! They have such a great selection!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your win! :o) Those are lovely designs you have to chose from.

Jess Connell said...

I wonder if you've chosen yet? What a hard decision! I think I would have to choose something ultra bright, feminine, and cheerful and make a precious little dress or skirt for my 1 year old! (But that's me!)

What are you going to pick?!

Jess @ Making Home

Jess Connell said...

Just wanted to say- as I was browsing the other site, I can't take my eyes off that BEAUTIFUL paperweight design by Kaffe Fassett. Whew! I'd have a hard time not selecting that and making a cute little dress and headscarf or matching purse or something! How pretty their fabrics are!!!

Jess