Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fun Links

Even though I am STILL in BLISS from my anniversary date last night, no Saturday Sweethearts today (but look for details to come about that awesome date).

So tonight, r today, :) some fun links!!!

Check out this great resource I just learned about. Burda Style. It has free sewing patterns as well as a wonderful tutorial section.

HT: Sarah's Daughtesr

Another FUN FUN FUN for those of you who like vintage (like me). Ladies in Red. Redwork brings up memories of days gone by and the Grandma in love I got when I married my beloved. She has made all of her grandchildren AND great-grandchildren a hand embroidered quilt. Ladies in Red has some CUTE designs!

HT: Homespun Blog

I also LOVE prepared mixes - the ones that are homemade that is! I recently found a coveted copy of Make A Mix Cookery at a garage sale! And it is MINE now! LOL!! I want the others in the series too. All of them on my wishlist at Paperback Swap! But until then, there are some great recipes listed atOld Fashioned Homemaking.

A GREAT way to send Thank You's (for birthday or Christmas)! I am not sure if I have shared about The Homespun Heart before, but I highly encourage you to pop over and visit. I especially LOVE her Mitford Moments. And right now she is having a Sister's Shoebox Swap! This will be my first swap and I am SO EXCITED! I have always wanted to do one, but never really found out about them in time.

CUTE CUTE CUTE Crocheted Mary Jane Slippers.

HT: Waiting For Him

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You never disappoint! Love all the links, in fact, I just signed up for the shoebox swap! SUCH FUN!

And remember that crochet bookmark link you posted a while back? Well, I made those as the free gifts to kick off the beginning of my Etsy shop...and have since had ORDERS coming in for them! WAHOO!!!

Thanks Paula!