Monday, July 16, 2007

Talking Politics

While the 2008 election is a ways off, it seems to be all that is talked about now a days! LOL! One of the local news stations even has a nightly or weekly (can you tell I don't watch the news very often) "Decision 2008" where they talk about what is happening in the race.

If you are a conservative Christian, you should look at Mike Huckabee for President.

I first heard about Mike Huckabee from Jess at Making Home. She has some good stuff about him there. I know that HSLDA (homeschool legal defense association) also has some interviews with him (he's a big proponent of homeschooling).

I had written a long post, but felt the Lord telling me that I should direct you over to someone who knows more. So check out Making Home for more great information on this upstanding candidate. Here is her latest post about Mike Huckabee.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not accepting comments on this post. Politics are one thing I really don't wish to get into. However, Mike Huckabee is a name you might not have heard of, so I wanted to inform you of him, and you can go from there. :)

No comments: