Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Fun: Family Flea Market

Our city has one Saturday out of the whole year dedicated to KIDS!

Kids get to set up tables and sell their stuff to other kids. I highly encourage you to check out your local flea market to find out if and when your flea market has it's kids day. Then either decide to set up a table and sell your stuff (GREAT time to sell all those handmade items!) OR decide to go with your kids. Give them some extra chores for them to earn some money to spend. :) BUT be sure to have your own garage sale the weekend BEFORE the flea market kids weekend for them to get rid of toys to make room for the new ones. :)

As a side note: I am sorry I have not been around. This has been a busy week. My mom is here visiting. And my beloved is the new board member of the local historical society (yeah). He has also been asked to have two of his photos published - one in a book and one in a magazine (you go beloved!). :)

No comments: