Monday, July 2, 2007

Feminine Five Senses Meme...

If you wanted to feel as feminine as can be and could do five things to celebrate your femininity by using each of your five senses, what would you do?

Here's my list:

  • Hearing: Soft music. Not classical, but like soft instrumental praise (not necessarily hymns, but those are nice too).
  • Sight: De-cluttered home. Every thing clean and in its place. And everything white. Curtains blowing in the window (which is open). LOTS of crystal vases with LOTS of bright and vibrant colored flowers. And candles burning.
  • Taste: Cool homemade lemonade (made with powdered sugar just like Laura Ingalls made it - in her recipe book - check it out from your library) and lemon slices in each glass as well as the pitcher
  • Touch: Big, soft, fluffy pillows and comforter.
  • Smell: Roses. I never used to like the smell of roses very much. I mean, they were OK, but there were other scents I liked MUCH more. Then my husband gave me the most romantic gift. Ever since then, whenever I smell roses, I feel like the woman that my husband believes I am - feminine and beautiful.

Please share a link to your blog with YOUR responses!

HT: Charming The Birds From The Trees

No comments: