Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fighting For Joy

Andrea from The Flourishing Mother has recently wrapped on a series of posts called Fighting For Joy. While it does take some time to read through, it really is worth it.

I know that there are days **I** really struggle with joy.

I mean, I have a WONDERFUL husband (who loves me and his children and works hard for us everyday) and I have four adorable children (who while they do have their moments of disobedience really and truly are a blessing). I serve a God who loves and cares for me (He knows me so well he knows the numbers of hairs on my head - however grey they might be).

So why or what do I have to keep me from experiencing God's joy to the fullest? Read Andrea's posts. I now have a starting place as to why and more importantly WHAT to do now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have something for you over at my blog!

Sherry