Sunday, July 29, 2007

SHOPPE: Wanna Buy Something Sweet...

and cute, and adorable, and something your kids will love and ...

I could go on and on and ON about Rebecca's new store (and about Rebecca - she has the BEST blog!). I highly encourage you to go over and check her NEW store out!

Rebecca's Esty Store

-=-=-=-
I feel VERY strongly in supporting other homeschooling stay at home mom's and their Proverbs 31 ventures. SO I have created the SHOPPE acronym:

Stewards Helping Other Proverb31 Entrepreneurs

If you have a home based business, I know my web page has a small readership, but every bit of advertising helps. I would be happy to help

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout. I could use all the 'advertising' I can get. I only wish I had more inventory available. I am slowly but surely making my way through.

I really like the acronym. You are a clever girl!

Thanks again for all your support!