Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I am humbled and honored


I have won an award!

I must admit that I am totally humbled by this, as the one who gave me the award is someone I highly admire. Large Family Mothering - THANK YOU!

I am assuming that I now pass on the award to five other people (as seems the custom). :)

I can only pick five, which was a VERY hard thing to do (hence why it has been a few days since I have won the award and I am just now getting to this).

Renaissance
- I just love Rebecca's blog! Her pictures are amazing. And I love how she shares from her heart. Her tutorials are great and she is someone I can totally relate to. We quickly became friends after discovering each other's blogs, and have been friends ever since. Even my beloved secretly likes her blog (and all the canning recipes). :)

Like Merchant Ships - Merideth's blog is simply amazing. I learn something new every time I read her blog. She has not only helped me in the area of finances, but in the areas of homeschooling and family fun as well.

Homeliving Helper - I highly doubt that Lady Lydia would call herself "Rockin'" as she is so meek and quiet. But she and her blog totally rock! I have grown so much as a woman and wife and keeper at home as a result of reading her lovely blog.

Homeschooling Is Life - I have loved this blog ever since I came upon it. Nancy and I have quickly become good friends. Her blog is one I turn to whenever I need advice or ideas for homeschooling. It is over flowing with good ideas!

An Help Meet For Him - I have been a lurker on this blog for a while. She has no children (not by choice) and was discouraged by all the blogs talking about children that she decided to create a blog just to encourage others in their role as a help meet. I am encouraged by her wisdom.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!

That is a very special thing and very big deal. It is NICE to know you are appreciated, and you are!

One of MY favorite parts about your blog is that you direct people to fun links and free homeschooling stuff, etc. Having dial-up, blog time takes up ALL the computer time I allot myself so I would NEVER find these things on my own. It helps, too, that we are so alike, what interests you, interests ME! ;-)

Thank you for the nice words about my blog. I feel honored now too!

Happy Day of Independence!