Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who Am I


One of the things I love most about digital scrapping are the challenges. I am not the most artistic person and love using digital scrapbooking as an art. The challenges help me get better in my art. I can't paint worth a darn, but give me a few hours in front of the computer with Photoshop and I can produce something I like! :)

I am not quite sure I like this layout though. I am thankful for the challenge. I put two together. One was an art journal challenge in which we were to create a page about who we are. The second challenge was to do something with posterizing. Lucky for me, I had practice with posterizing when I did my second layout for the Trend Setter contest.

One side of the layout conveys who I am. The good, the bad and the ugly. The other side conveys who I want to be. They are all godly character traits that I know I should already have developed by now, but am still struggling to be. So I share it here with you.

No comments: