Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cute Purses!!!


Ok, so I have been eyeing these purses for quite a while under a different name, and they were a bit out of my price range. Leave it to DSP to come up with something I can afford!!! :)

Aren't these purses ADORABLE?!?!? And you don't have to do digital scrapping to use them, you can do paper scrapping, or just print a photo.

And what is great is that you can change out the photos/layout to match your outfit (or the season). I have never really liked the nine picture purse (you know the ones I am talking about). These are something I can do!! :)

With digital photography overtaking regular photography, digital scrapbooking has really taken off! There are several programs out there (some are free, some are pretty inexpensive, and some are big bucks) but I encourage you to head over to DSP (Digital Scrapbooking Place) and check it out. There are several tutorials (one even telling you where to get free or trial software to get your hands in digital scrapbooking).

And if you STILL want to be a paper scrapper, you can still join DSP and get tons of FREE KITS!!! The great thing about digital kits is they are less expensive than paper AND you can use them again and again and again!!! So just print out what you want to use, then crop it just like you bought it from the store! :)

I do hope to see you there. If you join, let them know lvg4him sent you.

And for those of you who are really into digital scrapbooking, there is an up and coming site by a dear friend of mine. It is for those digital scrappers who really want to advance in their skills. It is called Digital Scrapbooking Artisan Guild (DSAGuild). I highly encourage you to check them out! And if you do, let them know lvg4him sent you!!! :)

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, my gosh, those are adorable! I've never seen anything like them!

There are a lot of great scrapping sites on line that offer freebies. One I really like is Rakscraps.com. They do a free monthly mega kit for members (membership is free), and this month's kit is really cute!