Friday, February 2, 2007

Don't Give Up

Last night after writing my blog entry Life Lessons, I began talking to my husband once again about how much I missed him playing the piano. He said he missed it too, and he would like to get his office clean so he can set up the keyboard in his office so he can play and record his music!!

Oh ladies, I cannot tell you the JOY that overwhelmed (and is STILL overwhelming) me!! I know that this would not have happened had I not been supportive in other areas (shared in my post). I know that because I have changed and become more supportive, my husband has the freedom - HE FEELS FREE - to do what he wants and desires to do!

I feel like the Proverbs 31 woman whose husband safely trusts her. Ladies, it has been over 13 years since I heard him play and over 6 years since he last attempted to play. Do not give up hope that any damage you have done to your husband (or your marriage) cannot be reversed by your submissive, joyful and supportive attitude towards your husband!!!

No comments: