Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today's Doings

I find it difficult to just sit in front of the computer anymore. I don't like having idle hands! Even though I am reading and learning, I find so much more joy in DOING! And there is just something less idle about reading an actual book than reading blogs/articles on the computer.

School: Bible, Math, Writing, Reading (and reading and reading and ... LOL!!!)

What I did today: I have been working on trying to teach AA to crochet. She just can't do it. Knitting is no problem for her, but crocheting is a bit difficult. I did three loads of laundry. I have been listening to an audio book It's All Too Much that I believe I first heard about on The Homespun Heart. I made a plan for the Master Bedroom which I hope to start implementing tomorrow and be done by the end of the week. Of course, there will still need to be fine tuning (like getting rid of clothes that no longer fit and such), but there will be only clothing and furniture in the master bedroom by the end of the week (hopefully Friday, but maybe not until Saturday). And of course I got more crocheting in. I made and gave gifts to the closest neighbors. More on that to come. :)

No comments: