Monday, November 10, 2008

Current Web Readings

Those of you lucky (yes, I said LUCKY) enough to live near a kudzu plant, here are a few links that might be of interest to you:
Kudzu - the new biodiseal fuel
Article including how to make kudzu root starch
The Book of Kudzu
You Tube Video How to Make Kudzu Blossom Jelly
Kudzu World

I need to remember to check this out:
Mallowmallow Smores (that was an old lin, this is the new link - to ANYONE reading. I am unable to find a copy of his book for sale ANYWHERE! Can you help me find a copy?

Hadriness Zone Changes
A video showing how the hardiness zones have CHANGED (yes, your zone might not be what it was ten years ago).

Create A Thankfulness Calendar for November
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I just wish I had read about it sooner. But there is no time like the present to start! Maybe even continue it all the way to Christmas! I know that sometimes in the hustle of the holiday it is hard to take time to rest in Him and give thanks! :)

No comments: