Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NEW Awesome way of getting GOOD Christian materials (and FREEBIES TOO!!!!)

For those of you who have not yet heard (although I am sure everyone has by now), Vision Forum has a new way to buy Christian media (books, CD's, videos, etc.). It is Behemoth and it is WONDERFUL!!!

They have new freebies EVERY DAY that they are giving away! You DO have to enter your credit card to become a member (though membership is free) and I have been a member for two weeks now (only getting the freebies thus far) and have not had a charge on my card.

So head over and get some AWESOME and good Biblical teaching, for FREE. And the prices there are AWESOME!! I just wish I had the money to spend. :) Gotta save up! There are some things I am REALLY wanting. I LOVE Vision Forums products!!

No comments: