Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fingerless Gloves

I must say I never understood WHY people would make these things? I mean, isn't the point of making a GLOVE to keep warm?

Well, now I understand! Keeping the wrist and arm warm is so important!! It does help keep you warm!

I am SO LOVING Ravelry. If you have not signed up yet, it is FREE and SO TOTALLY WORTH the wait (yes, there is a short waiting period to get in. MUCH shorter than when I joined, I had to wait months!)

Anyways, I came across the most ADORABLE wristies (Ravelry link) for children while on there. There is a group called One Skein Crochet that has some GREAT projects! I found this one on there.

So many plans, so many CUTE projects. Now it is just a matter of DOING it. :)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hi. Thanks for linking to my blog & for your lovely comments about Rowan's Wristies :0)

I should be putting up more free patterns soon - hopefully there'll be more stuff that you'll like.

S x