Monday, November 10, 2008

Today's Doings

I hate noticed that the more I do, the more I want to do.

School: Bible, Hymn (Amazing Grace), Math, Science, Writing, Reading

What I did: 4 loads of laundry and then I 90% reorganized and 90% decluttered one room in the house - the TV room. I brought up a bookcase from the basement (umm... what to do with the massive books that WERE on there will have to be thought about later, much much later) and put the movies, CDs, DVDs and so forth on it. It was GREAT to be able to see all the DVD's we have (we have a lot of educational DVD's that we have not been able to watch because we did not know we had them). :) AND it was nice being able to see all the CD's we have (I have a lot of CD's)!

What is GREAT about having done this is that now we can see EVERYTHING and go through and declutter even more! Getting rid of DVD's and CD's we don't watch or care for any more. It will also allow us to enjoy what we DO have. ALSO, I brought up books that deal with games and FAMILY time. So that way we can have NON-TV stuff in the same area. :)

No comments: