Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Link Up: Homeschooling

LOVE THIS! Homeschooling On The Go

Where's George is an awesome and fun site where you can track your money. Where did that dollar bill come from? This was SO NEAT! It is not very well known yet, so the bill I entered was from the bank to us in just a year (LOL!). But I got it folded, so I know it belonged to others first. :)

Free Ebook - Education Is an Atmosphere, a Discipline, a Life

Charlotte Mason Lecture

-=-=-=-=-(even though this originally posted this morning, since I have posted a lot today, I am moving it to the top for those who visit my blog specifically for the link ups shared on Tuesdays-=-=-=-=-
Three things I am thankful for:
*the internet - being able to search for info on things and alternative treatments that doctors don't tell you about
*(gosh this is hard today...)...the ability to laugh, even when you are sad and scared (see cow frog post below)
*the ability to bless others

1 comment:

Michael Davis said...

We're glad you "loved" our Homeshcooling on the Go post. Thanks for the for the link. We sure hope you'll stop by again.

Best,
Michael & Hannah
http://www.familyhack.com