Thursday, February 28, 2008

Family Driven Faith and Children Of Caesar

Just a glimpse of the video that shows why, whether you agree with it or not, if you are a Christian you need to be home schooling your children.


Voddie Baucham preaches what most parents too easily dismiss: whoever is teaching our children is also discipling them. While I have not had the privilege of seeing this DVD set, it is on my wishlist. While Amazon is no longer selling new copies, you can buy new copies directly from Mr. Baucham's site.

Mr. Baucham is also the author of Family Driven Faith. Also on my wishlist. But now that my beloved has heard Mr. Bauchman speak recently (more about that miracle tomorrow), we might just have the funds to purchase this book. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you mind sending me the URL to the video you posted? I am unable to view it on your blog for some reason.

Blessings . . . Erna

Anonymous said...

OOps! Should've signed in with my google profile after that last request so you could access my e-mail. :0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the links. This looks interesting. I found the entire sermon on his site: http://www.voddiebaucham.org/vbm/Podcast/Entries/2007/1/17_The_Centrality_of_the_Home.html

I'm listening to it right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!! I have never heard of him, but I am going to look for his book & DVDs. Thanks so much!!!