Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just for fun...

Check out these different ways to make lunch fun. My daughters really liked the penguin. :)

Dawn has tagged me for a meme! :) It has been a while since anyone tagged me. :)

Here are the Rules:
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, post a new blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Well, for security reasons, I don't want to give out my middle name (or my maiden name). So I will break the rules a little bit and use my first name (which is actually more difficult than my middle name). :)

P-pride (yes, I struggle with this horrible sin, but the lack of comments on my blog helps keep me humble LOL!)

A-antsy (nope, can't keep still - even when sitting, I tap my toes or twiddle my thumbs)

U-understanding (I am thankful I remember what it was like to be a kid, so when my kids do something, sometimes I remember that I too used to enjoy doing the same thing)

L-loving (I love my family and my friends, and even those strangers I see in need)

A-aspiring (I am always striving to be more the woman whom God created me to be - a better wife, a better mother, a better woman who fears the Lord)

No comments: