Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Saving Money on Groceries

I have always heard about creating a menu for the week and then going shopping. But recently I read about another way to grocery shop.

She creates a menu based on what she has in her pantry. THEN she plans her grocery shopping list based on sales and coupons. Stockpiling!! I LOVE the idea of this way of shopping!!!

She has a GREAT article you need to read if you buy groceries that will help you save money on groceries. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Please check out BOTH links shared above. You will not be disappointed. I am going to start doing this and share how it affects our grocery spending. Since I go by weekly instead of monthly, I will start this next pay period. :) And I made a mistake in my Credit Card post. I actually spend $300 every two weeks, not monthly, on food. Click the link to see how much money we really could have saved not using our credit card. :)

-=-=-=-
Three things I am thankful for:
*finally getting my house in order
*AA reading to her sisters
*AA memorizing Bible verses on her own!!! :)

No comments: