Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God Answers Unasked Prayers

This morning, EARLY this morning, my beloved felt and urging to look at a web site that he is in charge of. It is for a VERY small, non-for-profit organization here where we live. It is all about history and keeping the good old days alive and their knowledge passed on.

Sadly, the site had been hacked. EVERYTHING was gone and the passwords were stolen. I am not sure how it happened. I do not even know WHY someone would be so hateful to such a wonderful organization (although admittedly, they were broken into several months ago and over $3000 worth of equipment was stolen). This is so very sad and devastating.

But my beloved had not thought about the site in quite some time. And yet God put it on his heart to check the site this morning.

I love how God will answer our unasked prayers!!!

No comments: