Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Movies

I LOVE the movie It's A Wonderful Life. I will admit that I had never seen it until I met my beloved, but it has since become a Christmas tradition to watch the movie at LEAST once (we usually end up watching it more often).

I was excited when it came out on DVD because I wanted extras - lots and lots of extras!! How disappointing that there really was nothing special on there. How wonderful to find an interview with Jimmy Stewart online. Yes, you have to read it, but it is still a WONDERFUL read!!! :)

You can read the online article with Jimmy Stewart for yourself and enjoy!!

I also wanted to mention that I finally got a copy of the movie It Happened On 5th Avenue. I first heard about this movie on Home Living. This movie is going to be a holiday classic in our home along with the above movie. It is sad that this movie (and how many countless others) have been lost because no one cares about them. I hope you get a chance to watch it. It is REALLY cute!!

No comments: