Cindy (a dear friend who has a really nice blog which I don't get to read NEARLY as often as I would like, but you should DEFINITELY check it out) has tagged me.
So, 8 random things about myself:
1. I cannot STAND bugs. I have an irrational fear of them. So much so that I have to flush them down the toilet so they will not come back to get revenge on me for trying to kill them.
2. While I loved to read fiction as a child, I rather spend my time reading non-fiction books now. Books that help me be a better wife, mother, and child of God. I do read fiction to the children (Five Little Peppers, etc.). And I am currently reading a favorite that is a fiction book: Stepping Heavenward. If you have never read this book, you must get your hands on a copy!
3. When I eat a Resses Peanut Butter Cup, I have to nibble all around the outside edges first, Then I eat the rest. :D
4. I do not shampoo my hair!
5. I have no decorating style or sense whatsoever. I cannot match colors or fabrics. I leave that up to my beloved!! :D
6. I used to write poetry when I was in college.
7. I was in theatre all through high school. My senior year I was in a play that went all the way to State and won second. I had a minor role (about a 4 minute scene with a short monologue I helped write), but it was moving enough that the judge mentioned me specifically in the critique as being especially moving.
8. I have a problem with pride (see number 7). LOL!!! :)
OK, so I am not sure I even know 8 people who would actually DO this tag. So I am tagging ALL of you!! LOL!! Anyone who reads this and wants to participate, post a link in the comments to your answers! I will visit them all and comment! :)
Help! What should I wear??
4 hours ago