Monday, December 15, 2008

Current Web Readings

Cast Iron info
This site has GREAT info on caring for and using cast iron. There is even info AND a video about how to cook eggs in cast iron!!! AND THEY DON'T STICK!!! :)

Ringlets in Long hair:
Curl Hair
Bun and Hair Ringlets
Bobby Pins and Rags

Winter Composting

50 Must Read Blogs for the Conscientious Organic Shopper (this blog is liberal, just a warning).

Buy Nothing Christmas - Gift Ideas
While I have not had a chance to review the WHOLE site, what I have seen so far, I really like!!

What Would You Like To Give
Looking for a last minute gift idea that keeps on giving? This is a WONDERFUL idea!

How TO Eat Better And Avoid The Industrial Diet, by MIchael Pollan
This is an author you will want to read every one of his books. Do a search on You Tube for him and watch and learn some good stuff. And this article is just as good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog you have! I was perusing my "friends'" activities on Ravelry, and I clicked on your name. I'm so glad I did! I look forward to reading more of your postings!