Friday, May 1, 2009

TONS of Freebies (151 to be exact)

OK, so not only is Curr Click having a huge sale right now (some REALLY good prices, so be sure to check them out and get it while the price is right - I know I am going to check and see if any of my wishlist has the right price! :D)

But they also have a TON of freebies! And some GOOD ones. Yes, for those of you who are Curr Click fans, some of them are repeat freebies. But there is some good stuff on there too. Or maybe it is just stuff that I forgot I already had from them. :D Either way, here is how to access the freebies:

1) Goto CurrClick's main web page
2) scroll down JUST a little and look on the left hand side for the words "FREE STUFF" - there is a graphic there, so it is pretty hard to miss.
2) click on that and then HAVE FUN! Grab those freebies and don't forget to USE THEM! :D

No comments: