Monday, May 4, 2009

Current Web Readings

This is kinda short this week. It is so much easier for me to just click "Share of Facebook" when i find a good link! LOL!!! So I have a TON of links on my FB page.

God's Devine Order
A good reminder.

Are Your Kids Hearing God's Voice?
This was a good conviction. We will be working on this this week.

Affliction
a wonderful and timely reminder of how to handle affliction.

Daily Paul
I never would have thought myself a supporter of Ron Paul. I was a HUGE Huckabee fan during the last election. But there is a passion for truth stirred up inside of me. A passion for America to return back to what our forefathers desired for this country and it's people. Read on...

Berkey Water Bottle
I SOOOOOO want one of these for every member in the family!

How To Cure A Sugar Fiend
I can't WAIT to make that breakfast for my daughters!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You gave me a little gift of a link in your web readings at the end of March, and I was wondering if you could change the link to my new permanent home. Just delete the ".wordpress" and it will direct you to the same info, new site. The old stuff will be erased in a few weeks. Thank you!!