He did go to the doctor yesterday. They ran some sort of test and saw a “blip”, whatever that means. She sent for lab work (not sure if it is the 12-lead thing Mrs. Burton mentioned in the comments below) and is getting Brian in with a heart specialist on Monday. She did not seem too concerned. And the lab assured us if anything was life threatening OR if the numbers were abnormally high, we would be hearing from them and NOT have to wait until Monday.
Please keep praying. We have no answers at this point. And having to wait over the weekend is NOT helping matters.
To top everything off, Brian's back has deteriorated again and he is in extreme pain and not able to stand up again - just like a few months back.
Thank you again for your continued prayers.
7 Easy Ways to Earn More Swagbucks
5 hours ago