Saturday, October 4, 2008

Politics

OK, so I will admit it. I never voted (or even registered to vote) until the 2004 election. I did not really care about politics. But then, having children, I got scared. I wanted to make sure my voice was heard on behalf of my children.

I have a LOT of feelings about the current election. My biggest concern right now is that Obama is for International Law (which basically rips ALL parental rights from me AND YOU as parents). PLEASE visit this site to learn more about it. Pass this link on to EVERYONE YOU KNOW!! And sign the petition.

Anyways, I am not going to use this blog as a platform for who I am voting for. But I came across a WONDERFUL breakdown of the VP debate last night. It is well done and not biased. It is done by a speech and debate coach who has written some of the bestselling debate material in the nation.

Part 1
Part 2

No comments: