Thursday, October 2, 2008

PLEASE PRAY

JJ has had a runny nose and cough for about a month now. The bad thing about JJ having esophageal problems and so many food allergies is I cannot tell if it is related to that or something else all together.

The runny nose is aggravating his esophagus and causing him to cough which causes him, at times, to throw up. This is VERY concerning as he needs to be able to keep foods down. I know he is hungry because he is constantly asking for foods. But poor thing has developed more allergies, so things I could previously give him, I cannot any more.

Which again, is why I am unsure of WHAT is causing this. I only know that after a month of no sleep (he coughs all day AND NIGHT), I need to find out for certain what is causing this. Your prayers are GREATLY appreciated. All of this has really changed his attitude and he is not as sweet as he normally is, nor is he as happy and joyful as he normally is.

Thank you for praying.

No comments: