Monday, October 20, 2008

Current Web Readings

Kids Gardening
GREAT newsletter and site with great ideas for kids and gardening.

Chica and Jo
If you LOVE crafts and tips you will love this site. I need to stop reading past issues and just DO some of this AWESOME stuff!

Paper Weaving Tutorial
Who knew weaved paper could be so pretty!

How Would Jesus Teach
An awesome post on how to use the example of Jesus in our homeschoolin

Every Day Learning LInks
for the young and old alike. This is a GREAT list of links!!!

Buddying
OK, so the first part of this post kinda grossed me out (I cannot stand broken bones EEK!), and I almost skipped over the post. BUT I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T!! This post is amazing! I LOVE how God uses our children to teach us!!

Crayon Tinting Your Embroidery
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!! HT: Whip Up

Showing Growth
Oh the idea of this little girl in 16 years makes me want to cry (happy beautiful tears of course). What a WONDERFUL way to capture the memory of your little girl growing up.

No comments: