Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Current Web Readings

A Day Redeemed
I got there when Merideth pointed me to this great blog. On the side bar it said "losing my temper." I thought, man I do that way too much with my children. So I clicked. I am glad I did. I LOVE how God uses our children to teach us! And I am so glad that another mom shared what her children taught her about our relationship with the Lord.

Best Stain Remover Ever
I LOVE this tip, and the tip that you can get this from the DOLLAR STORE! :) THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

July Is NO Spend Month
Can a family of three spend less than $250 this month or better yet, not spend anything at all? This is the first of some weekly posts sharing some VERY thought provoking ideas on why and how we spend and how to avoid spending so much. REALLY good stuff!!!

Ten Things That Don't Make Sense To Me
A very thought provoking post for such a simple one! I have printed out this list and put it up in my home.

Paper Rooms
HOW CUTE ARE THESE?? They are a bit more complicated than a five year old can do, but WOW WHAT FUN!!! Pretty sure I need to thank How About Orange for this link (but I honestly cannot remember)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Paula! I appreciate the mention. It looks like you have some great insights and ideas on your blog!

Julie Clark said...

thanks for the link! and i see you're a digi scrapper as well!!!