Monday, September 29, 2008

Current Web Readings

Periodic Table Videos
WAY cool!!!

Homemaking by Pamela Lancaster

Family-Centered Training After High School

Is The Shorter Catechism Worthwhile?

Felt Board Tutorial

Under Loving Command
Child training according to Scripture.

Pillowcase Backpacks
I LOVE finding new ways to use pillowcases! SO do a lot of others because I get more hits on this blog for my pillowcase dresses

Make Your Own Journals from Your Own Photos
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I am going to TRY to make at least one, but would LOVE to make these as Christmas gifts this year. AND what a GREAT way to put your Christmas letter out so it can be read al year?!?! Make the front and back cover pictures with captions about your past year?!?! GREAT gift for the grandparents who don't get to see enough of their grandkids. LOVE this!!!

Making Sticky Notepad Covers
Another cute gift idea

No comments: