Monday, September 15, 2008

Current Web Readings

Felt Garland
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ideas that use up little bits of this and that. This is a GRETA way to use up little bits of left over felt and embroidery floss/cross-stitch thread. Start NOW so you can be done in time for Christmas! This would be so FUN to make in front of a warm crackling fire (yes, it is cold enough here to get the fireplace going). :)

Tote-able Towel
This is THE BEST and EASIEST toteable towel pattern I have seen! A GREAT gift (can you tell I am looking for the last bits of Christmas gifts to make for this year?? LOL!!)!!

Five Stones Game
I LOVE Junie Moon's site! And she has put up the CUTEST example (with links to directions and instructions on how to play).

Sewing Blogs
As if I did not have enough time on my hands to read the over 2000 blogs I have in my feed reader, I find THE ULTIMATE LIST of sewing blogs. OH THE JOY!! So pretty, so many tutorials!

Change a Tank Top to a Onsie
This is a GREAT way to reuse and recycle!! Especially those hand me downs! HT: My Half of the Brain

Sew Accurate Seams
Seam guide to tape to your sewing machine to help you have PERFECT SEAMS! If you sew, you need this. Period. And it's FREE! HT: My Half of the Brain

Waterfall Card
This is so cool! HT: Suzical

Just Tutes
I was pretty sure I had shared this before, even RSS feeded it, but I must have lost it. This blog has several FREE patterns for cute CUTE things. I came here for her peasant blouse and stayed for all the other GREAT stuff she has!!!

Esther
WONDERFUL and Biblical insights into this wonderful woman and her life!

No comments: