Monday, September 22, 2008

Current Web Readings

Family Fun Doll House
Made entirely of household items you prolly already have!!! This is SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!!

Clothespin World
Links all about making clothespin dolls. Would be GREAT for the house above! ALSO, image what a great gift it would be to put together a kit for your daughter to make her own! Include all the supplies and directions!

Clothespin Butterflies
MUCH simpler and easier to make for younger children. But SO BEAUTIFUL! I can imagine a room decorated with these!!!

Tutorials from Craft Pudding
These are GREAT! I especially love the button cover one!!!

Vintage Paper Dolls

Making Boxers From Old Pillowcases
Video and tutorial!

No Knead Dutch Oven Bread
YUMMO!!! There is a video too!!

Loving Notebooking

Praiseworthy Things
This blog is one I came across when the owner commented on my blog. This is a BEAUTIFUL blog and one I have added to my RSS Feed Reader!!! :)

No comments: