Monday, August 4, 2008

House Cleaning

My house is a mess, AGAIN! It seems that no matter how many times I clean it and get the kids into cleaning their zone, we all fall by the wayside, and the house becomes a total mess again. It does seem especially difficult now that JJ has therapy TWICE a week (instead of once every other week).

I think we have all heard it by now. it takes 30 days to form a habit. Well, I am going to get the children AND myself into the habit of keeping this house clean.

Yes, I just said keeping it clean. Meaning that for my 12 year anniversary, instead of celebrating with romance and twitterpations, we all cleaned house.

I will write more later on how to get into the habit of cleaning. At least, what we are going to do and see if it works. I will write more on that later.

No comments: