Friday, April 13, 2007

New Layout - Happiness

This layout can be seen at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild for credits as well as journaling and close ups. It was fun seeing Baby JJ clap at seeing the layout.

How ironic that just hours after finishing a layout entitled "Happiness" we would receive news that would bring us sadness. I know that God can use this trial we are about to go through for His glory, but I am scared. I will try to blog about it on Monday. I am not sure I will be blogging this weekend. And if I do, it will be to share about the shawl I finished. Your prayers for peace and wisdom are appreciated. (this has nothing to do with life and death or health, just so you don't freak out or anything) :)

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Paula!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment!

To add my blog to your RSS feed, you should be able to use:

www.thehomespunheart.blogspot.com

Hope that helps!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Paula, I'm sorry - I do not know the answer then! Everyone else who has asked has never mentioned that the URL was not sufficient. Is there something that I need to do? I am clueless about that kind of stuff.