Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Crafty Award

I'm Crafty! Award
I'm Crafty!

Thanks Cindy for this award!! :D

Here are the rules:
1. Copy the code and enter it on your blog and/or in your sidebar.
Go Here to get the code (it is at the bottom of the post)
2. Pass the award on to at least 3 other crafty people you know. Maybe it is a friend IRL or just a really awesome blog you keep up with. Email them or post a comment on their blog so they will know they have been given the award.

That's it! Keep being creative and leave me comments so I can come look at your own awesome crafts!

Here are the people I pass this award onto (I am so glad she said at LEAST 3 because I have a few more):

ZeahRenaissance
Rebecca NEVER fails to impress with her crafty creativity! From how she decorates her home, to her WONDERFUL pictures, to her doll house she made for her oldest daughter, to the wonderful jams and jellies she preserves, to her tutorial (which is the only one I use) for pillowcase dresses...I am in total awe!

The Homespun Heart
Monica is SO crafty and creative. And not only that, she is so generous in sharing how she did them. I have so many of her ideas printed out to use someday :) to beautify my home more. Currently she is doing crafts through Proverbs 31. She blesses me!

Like Merchant Ships
Meredith is amazing with how she is able to be so creative and crafty and on a budget no less. I love seeing her ideas and how she uses what she has, or finds beauty in something that I normally would have overlooked.

Little House In The Suburbs
These two ladies are GREAT! They share FREE tips, recipes, and patterns for all sorts of crafts! LOVE that they CROCHET!! Two snaps for crochet instead of knitting!

CoffeeShop Photography
While I do not know this person IRL, she spends HOURS of her time to make FREE actions for Photoshop and PSE. I truly admire her work and her generous spirit.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Paula~you don't know how much you made my day today.

I have been a bit ); depressed :(
about my lack of creativity these last few months. I haven't done ANYTHING crafty hardly at all because of new baby, busy-ness and preparing for gardens/animals, schooling and just general MAINTENANCE! And my sewing machine broke and and and AND...

ANYWAY. It probably doesn't make a lick of sense, but your award made me feel SO much better about myself, even if my craftiness is slow going.

THANK YOU!

Wilderness Mama said...

Awesome! I look forward to looking at all these! :)

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Paula!

Yeah for your award! Thanks so much for sharing it with me - you are a blessing and encouragement to me!

Monica