Monday, March 2, 2009

Current Web Readings

March 2009 Growing in Grace Magazine
This BEAUTIFUL magazine is free online and has wonderful articles for your daughters (although I really like them too!). This month's issue has some GREAT links on Purim - coming up soon. If you have never celebrated Purim, you really should look into it.

She Senses Worth of Her Work
YEA! Monica is continuing with her series of crafts based on the Proverbs 31 woman!!! :D WOOHOO!!!

While there, say congrats to Monica for 5 years of wedded bliss! (And try not to be envious that she was able to fit back into her wedding dress!) :D Congrats Monica on fitting into your wedding dress and still amazing your man after 5 years of marriage. Here is to 50 more! :D

Homemade Thursday, What Was That?
She answered - homemade deodorant. Did it work? Read her hilarious review of the recipe to find out!

Fast Foods - the TRUTH
Fast food resturants would LIKE for you to THINK they are offering healthy options, but are they really??

The Happy Minimum
GREAT read!!! HT: Money Saving Mom

Speaking of MSM, she is doing a GREAT series you WON'T want to miss on 100 Different Ways to Save $100 This Year. Here is Part 1.

I will admit that it has only been during this past year that I learned all but ONE of her first 10 ideas. I had not heard about the eye glasses savings, so I am passing that onto beloved today who needs a new pair, and I will be needing a pair myself soon (and no, I don't wear glasses, yet, but I am getting old and cannot see as well as I used to). :) I can truly attest to EVERYTHING she has written in the post (except for the glasses thing). Having a budget, paying cash only, and using the envelope system haas worked for us INCREDIBLY well! We have saved SO MUCH MONEY! It has been GREAT!!! Not only were we able to cut our grocery budget, but we were able to get HEALTHY NOURISHING foods! I hope she talks about stockpiling. It has been a GREAT saver for us! For more on our journey about what we have learned about finances, click the FINANCES tab under this post (or on the sidebar).

No comments: