Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why Does It Seem To Always Boil Down To Finances? :(

Finances have gotten REALLY tight over here. Who or where hasn't it?

I have been working on some ideas for my etsy store. I have also been thankful for my list because last week was our number 29 where we lived on what we had and did not buy anything and just ate out of the pantry again.

I have also thought about doing like Merideth and trying to make some money off a purchase from Goodwill or Salvation Army. But she does give a warning that you need to KNOW the value of something, otherwise you are just wasting time and money. And I don't know much about anything like that. And her latest post is MOST encouraging!

I have also gone through and gathered some items to sell on ebay as well as Craigslist, and hopefully we can make some good money off those.

I recently read about Cash For Books. Cash For Books - We Buy Books & We Pay The Shipping!. If PaperBack Swap is not for you, then check out Cash For Books. They buy books AND pay the shipping! It looks good so far. The recommendation comes from Biblical Womanhood. So far it looks really good. So we will see. I hope to post some books soon and see what they are willing to pay. If it is not worth it, then I will be using my favorite way to save money on books! :D Not only has it saved me money on books (coming up on saving $100 so far!, but it also saves me clutter! I have to get rid of one book before another one comes into the house. :)

So hopefully Cash For Books or PaperBack Swap, one of the two will work for you!! :)

No comments: