Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Link Up

links

There are a lot of tutorials out there right now for fabric shopping bags. THIS BAG is not only beautiful (look at that YUMMY fabric!) but functional as well (love that shopping list and coupons holder!!!). She does not have a tutorial up YET, but hopefully will soon. Keep an eye out!!! :)

While we do not celebrate Halloween, we do like to carve pumpkins. Extreme Pumpkins looks like a great book to see if I can check out of the library!

I know garden planting time is almost over, but I just HAD to share these two posts. Composting and Worm Farming are two things you can do/start ANYTIME of the year. Starting now means rich soil come spring/planting time!!! Of course it is spring right now in Australia where these two posts come from. They are WELL worth the read.

And I am just the tiniest envious of this way cute cherry camper. She said more pics soon, so keep an eye out.

OK, so you know I love the Sew Mama Sew blog. They have a Boy's Clothes Tutorial Round-Up of FREE on-line tutorials for boys clothes!! Now if I could just save up enough money for those adorable patterns they sell!

And I am sure most all of you already know about Kelli's new magazine called Seasonal Delights! And it is FREE right now!! This is a beautiful magazine!
And lastly, I just love these cute little note cards!! I plan on doing these with the kids! (This is a GREAT idea for the letter making part of the TOD-KAH curriculum!) A great way to use up scraps of wrapping paper and/or scrapping paper. :) And while you are there check out the rest of her blog. It is really good!

1 comment:

Sallie said...

These are great links.. thanks!

God bless,
Sallie